Links to the Teaching Journal series. Follow me through the semester of teaching the labs and discussion sessions for the Introductory Physics course for biological sciences students.
- RT @AstroKatie: I wrote a piece on how what's important isn't if a theory is 100% correct, but if it's USEFUL: cosmosmagazine.com/physics/buildi… (cc… 13 hours ago
- Guys, it's time for some string theory. https://t.co/ly44Umj55l 13 hours ago
- RT @celebrityhottub: When you realize you’ve gone the whole work day without taking the size sticker off your new pair of pleated slacks. h… 14 hours ago
- Not the most fun I've ever had watching a basketball game https://t.co/sEVGmBdPbU 14 hours ago
- RT @RandyScottESPN: Is Gonzaga-Xavier the first Elite 8 matchup to feature two coaches w/ zero eyebrows between them? Should probably get @… 15 hours ago
35W Academia Advice Approximation Basketball black holes Blogs Carbon Footprint CERN Dark Matter Earth Hour Election Environment Exams Going Green grading Grad School Green Living High Energy Physics Hip Hop Introductions LHC Liberal Arts Links Math MetaBlogging Nerd Particle Physics Physicists Physics Physics Techniques Poll Problem Solving Rant Science Science Publishing Silly Statistics Summer Schools TA TASI Traffic Twitter University of Minnesota Web