Links to the Teaching Journal series. Follow me through the semester of teaching the labs and discussion sessions for the Introductory Physics course for biological sciences students.
- Freshmen were 5 when he retired. I'm sure most don't remember him twitter.com/loumoore12/sta… 18 minutes ago
- RT @ncasenmare: A short comic explaining confirmation bias, changing minds, and educational psychology... with jigsaw puzzles! 🔗 https://t… 24 minutes ago
- RT @NoahGarfinkel: If I died today, I think my biggest regret would be not tweeting more tepid joke @ replies to impressive women in media… 9 hours ago
- Al Jefferson, Raymond Felton twitter.com/The_Step_Back/… 9 hours ago
- I regret to inform you that Mitch Daniels is at it again. chronicle.com/blogs/ticker/p… 9 hours ago
35W Academia Advice Approximation Basketball black holes Blogs Carbon Footprint CERN Dark Matter Earth Hour Election Environment Exams Going Green grading Grad School Green Living High Energy Physics Hip Hop Introductions LHC Liberal Arts Links Math MetaBlogging Nerd Particle Physics Physicists Physics Physics Techniques Poll Problem Solving Rant Science Science Publishing Silly Statistics Summer Schools TA TASI Traffic Twitter University of Minnesota Web